Friday, March 26, 2010

Lost boys Collage Reflection

Think Creatively

I made my collage into a nest. It’s symbolic for the ‘Lost boys’ home. They were forced out of their home just like a baby bird that has fallen out of their nest. I put a bird picture on my collage. The bird is just taking off from the water and that symbolizes how the boys left the refugee camps to leave for the United States.

Reason Critically

I chose the pictures I did because I think they captured the ‘Lost boys’ story. They show pain, despair, longing, hope, peace. I chose the pictures because I thought they showed my understanding of the story of the ‘Lost boys’.

Comunicate Effectively

My collage shows the ‘lost boys’ flight from my pictures such as:
Help Sudan
And the picture with the website to go to that shows people how you can help.
Also just the pictures in general. They show so much feeling, you can’t help to feel empathy for the lost boys. It all depends on how someone looks at it and how much they feel for the lost boys, that may cause them to take action. I know I would very much take action and help the lots boys.

Live Ethically

The pictures have a lot of emotions in them, that people will feel empathy just by looking at how much the lost boys went through. They’ll see that their homes were burned down, that people died, that they went through so much pain, and hopefully they do feel empathy. I would. Looking at my collage and at everyone elses I can see what they went through and I would help if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment